Griffith Local Services
Griffith ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Griffith site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Griffith Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Griffith When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Griffith Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Griffith Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Griffith ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Griffith and a Place to Meet
The griffith.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Griffith
Griffith is a small city located in the south-western region of New South Wales, Australia. It is known for being a major agricultural hub, producing a large variety of crops such as grapes, citrus fruits, almonds, and wheat. Here are some interesting facts about the region of Griffith:
1. The name "Griffith" was named after Arthur Hill Griffith, who was the first New South Wales Minister of Public Works.
2. Griffith has a population of approximately 26,000 people, with a diverse range of cultures and backgrounds.
3. The city is home to one of Australia's largest wine companies, Casella Wines, which produces Yellow Tail Wine.
4. Fruit picking is a popular job for backpackers in Griffith, with thousands of seasonal workers coming to the region to help with the harvest each year.
5. Griffith is home to Lake Wyangan, a popular spot for swimming, boating, fishing and watersports.
6. The city is also known for having a vibrant arts and culture scene, with events such as the Griffith Art Festival and the Italian Festival drawing in crowds from across the region.
7. Griffith has a strong Italian influence, with many Italian migrant families settling in the area in the mid-20th century. As a result, the city is known for its delicious Italian cuisine and cultural events.
8. The region of Griffith has been home to Indigenous Australians for thousands of years, with the Wiradjuri people being the traditional owners of the land.
9. Griffith has a Mediterranean climate, with hot summers and cool winters. It experiences an average of 360 days of sunshine each year.
10. The city is the gateway to the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area, which is known for its impressive network of irrigation channels and waterways.